IFB

03/01/2011

My New Year Resolutions 2011

I did my first ever list last year and it was successful, up until mid 2010, then it all went wrong. But I am an optimist and here is my new 2011 list:
1. This one is an important one - I will make sure to see my friends on weekly basics ... so at least one lunch/dinner a month and at least one night out (not the same night/day as lunch/dinner).


2. Will learn how to cook some cool dishes which take more than 10 minutes to prepare. Need to start impressing people (and myself).

3. Will sign myself into a fitness program and start running in the spring! No, marathon is not and will not be on my list ... ever!!

4. Will not drink (that much) anymore. Except good wine and martini bianco. Oh and vodka!

5. Will open my company by March!! More to come soon!!

6. Traveling in 2011: New York, Dubai, couple of short trips (Spain/Sweden), ... might be off to Morocco again or Yemen with Petra.

7. Earn some money!

8. I will go to New York Fashion Week in September!

That's for now ... it might change with time, or I might add new stuff.
Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment